Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I first have to say that we are so blessed. We have two of the sweetest boys, Wyatt (3 in Oct) and Henry (1 in Feb) along with so many family and friends that love and support us. Shawn has a great career that allows me to be a full time "mommy." I always dreamed of this but never thought I would get to live it. It is the most wonderful, challenging, rewarding, emotional, exhausting bliss I have ever experienced. I am truly blessed and thank God for the beautiful life He has provided me.
1 comment:
Hip! Hip! SO happy you are on here--now you just need to update it....this coming from someone who still hasn't posted "1st day of school" pics. (Is it really October?!?!) Pathetic, I know! Love you and I'm so happy to have another way to keep in touch!
Post a Comment